- Dan Aykroyd, actor (maybe?)-Asperger’s and tourette’s
- Sean Barron, journalist
- Susan Boyle, singer
- Michael Burry, stock hedge fund manager
- James Durbin, American Idol Season 10 contestant-Asperger’s and tourette’s
- Temple Grandin, animal rights activist/professor at Colorado State University
- Daryl Hannah, actress-borderline autism
- Courtney Love, musician/singer
- Jason McElwain, basketball athlete
- Alexis Wineman, Miss America’s Miss Montana-the first autistic contestant; PDD-NOS, a mild form of Asperger’s (quote: “I suffer from constant meltdowns if things get too stressful. I have problems understanding common sayings. I take things very literally. And I have trouble communicating at times”). Her coping mechanism is to pace around, which calms her and helps her focus.
- Adam Young AKA Owl City, musician, singer-songwriter
Temple Grandin’s Secret to Success for Kids with Autism:
Famous people who have family members with autism:
- Ed Asner is a parent and a grandparent of people with autism.
- Daniel Baldwin’s son, Atticus
- Toni Braxton’s son, Diezel.
- Will Clark’s son, Trey
- Gary Cole’s daughter, Mary
- Doug Flutie’s son, Doug Jr.
- Tommy Hilfiger’s daughter, Kathleen and his wife, Dee’s son, Alex
- Duron Harmon, Patriots athlete-nephew with autism
- D.L. Hughley’s son, Kyle-Asperger’s
- Jacqueline Laurita’s son, Nicholas
- Nick Lachey’s brother
- Joe Mantegna’s daughter, Mia
- Dan Marino’s son, Michael.
- Jenny McCarthy’s son, Evan.
- Aidan Quinn’s daughter
- Nikki Reed’s brother, Joey
- Holly Robinson Peete’s son, Rodney Jr.
- John Schneider’s son, Chasen
- Jordan Spieth’s sister, Ellie
- Steven Stills’ son, Henry
- Boyz II Men band member, Shawn Stockman’s son, Micah
- Sylvester Stallone’s youngest son, Seargeoh.
- John Travolta and Kelly Preston’s late son, Jett
- Curt Warner’s twin sons, Austin and Christian (Warner runs the autism foundation)
- Brooklyn Nets’ Deron Williams’ adopted son, D.J.
Daryl Hannah: http://blog.theautismsite.com/daryl-hannah-autism/
D.L. Hughley’s son:http://www.eonline.com/news/651103/d-l-hughley-breaks-down-in-tears-shares-an-inspiring-story-about-his-son-with-asperger-s-syndrome?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_topstories
Inspirational People with autism: https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-10-inspirational-people-autism-205941882.html